Mallorca July 7-14, 2018
(This trip is Sold Out)
This trip is especially designed for women of a certain age.
We are delighted that you are considering joining us for an exploration of the beautiful Spanish island of Mallorca. This has been one of our favorite locations for many, many years. This trip is especially designed for women who are around forty and older.
Mallorca is an island in the Mediterranean replete with white sand beaches, azure sparkling waters, rugged mountains, soulful remote mountain villages, vibrant ports and warm and welcoming inhabitants.
Trip Length: 8 days, 7 nights
Trip Style: Cultural & Beach
Group Size: 8-12 Women
Accommodation: Boutique hotel in the heart of Palma
Activities: Yoga or meditation classes, explore Palma, Palma Cathedral, Arab baths, Palau de l-Almudaina, Museo Can Morey de Santmarti, tour the mountainous West Coast of Mallorca, stopping in hillside villages, Medieval walled city of Alcudia, Port of Alcudia, sail the coast, cooking class, a night on the town sampling tapas
In an effort to help you decide if this is the type of vacation that you would like to experience, the following is a more detailed narrative of our planned activities. We have an agenda that is full of interesting activities as well as plenty of free time for you to roam and explore during our week together. Since we are staying in the heart of Palma, individuals will have time to individually wander through the cobblestoned alleys and backstreets searching for unusual finds in boutiques and traditional markets.
We will begin most days with either a yoga or a meditation class. The purpose of starting our days this way is to ensure that you begin your days relaxed and slowly let go of the tensions of everyday work life and routines. Our classes focus on relaxation. The yoga classes are primarily for beginners to help stretch your muscles so that you feel refreshed for a day of adventure. The mediation classes are focused on just releasing your tension and helping you to clear your mind of any anxiety and worry.
A guide will narrate our tour of the Palma Cathedral, the Arab baths, the Palau de l-Almudaina, and the Museo Can Morey de Santmarti. Other interesting sites are within an easy walk of the hotel so that you can explore them at your leisure.
During our time together, we will tour the mountainous West Coast of Mallorca stopping in hillside villages to sample village food and local handmade goods as well as explore quaint ports along the way. We will maintain a slow pace each day allowing you time to absorb the culture, soak in the breathtaking scenery, relax and unwind.
A second excursion will take us to the medieval walled city of Alcudia to roam the ancient streets, explore traditional shops and soak up the atmosphere. Then we will proceed to the port of Alcudia where we will have the opportunity to sample the local seafood, shop and sunbathe.
We will also explore the water by boat sailing off the coast of Mallorca with the option to sunbathe, swim, snorkel, kayak and paddleboard. For the foodies among us, we will take a cooking class and spend a night on the town sampling tapas and wine! Our activity with local women will be a surprise that you'll learn upon arrival.
Your final itinerary will emailed to you before we leave for the trip and a printed detailed itinerary will be waiting for you upon your arrival.
We will be staying at a boutique hotel located in the traditional section of Palma within walking distance of many of the historical sites, art museums, charming plazas and boutique shops. (The details of the hotel are removed once fully booked and only available to individuals who have booked the trip.)
What is included in the price of the Mallorca 2018 trip with Femscape Sojourns?
- eight days and seven nights’ accommodations;
- all meals except one lunch and one dinner;
- all transportation to and from the scheduled group activities;
- all guides for the scheduled group activities;
- all scheduled group activities such as a cooking class, tapas night, sailing, snorkeling, kayaking, yoga classes, meditation classes, tour to the west coast, tour to the Alcudia and Alcudia port, beach day with chairs and umbrellas;
- dining with a local woman;
- group scheduled cultural tour of visiting museums and historical sites;
- sales tax for the Femscape Sojourns booking.
What isn't included in the price of the Mallorca 2018 trip with Femscape Sojourns?
- airfare to and from the retreat location;
- transportation to and from the airport and hotel. We will provide you information on transportation options;
- activities that you choose to do on your own during the free afternoons;
- additional excursions or additions to planned excursions;
- any type of alcoholic beverages. This is an option that you are welcome to pursue at your own expense;
- optional gratuities for hotel staff, tour guides, spa employees, or other guides or instructors;
- one lunch and one dinner;
- extension of your stay beyond the planned trip;
- mini bar items;
- food ordered through room service or any additional meals or snacks;
- movie rental in room;
- any item not specifically listed as included.
Reservation and Cancellation Policy
(This trip is sold out)
The Mallorca 2018 trip offers you the option of putting a deposit and paying for the rest of the trip in a series of payments. Please contact us HERE for more details.
Double Occupancy (2 women in a room sharing twin beds with ensuite bathroom): USD $4,000.00 per person
Single Occupancy (1 woman in a room with double or queen bed and ensuite bathroom): USD $4,700.00 per person