All users of this Site agree that access to and use of this Site is subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law.
You agree that by using this Site, you are at least 18 years of age, or visiting under the supervision of a parent or guardian, and legally able to enter into a contract.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
● Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
● You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
● You may download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
● If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
3. User Contributions
● You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our licensees, successors and assigns.
4. Content Standards
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
● Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
● Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
● Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
● Be likely to deceive any person.
● Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
● Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
● Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
● Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
● Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Please note that we do not review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or non-performance of the activities described in this section.
5. Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to or from this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and are subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
6. Prohibited Uses
In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
● For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
● To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material [without our prior written consent], including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
● To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
● To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
● Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
● Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
● Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
● Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
● Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
● Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
● Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
● Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
7. Monitoring and Enforcement
We have the right to:
● Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason at our sole discretion.
● Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
● Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
8. Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
9. Copyright Infringement; Notice and Take Down Procedures
The Company specifically prohibits the posting of any content that violates or infringes the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that any material contained on this Site infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, you should notify us of your copyright infringement claim in accordance with the following procedure. The Company will process notices of alleged infringement that it receives and will take appropriate action as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). The DMCA requires that notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information (DMCA, 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3)):
● Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
● Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
● Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
● Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
● A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
● A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
10. Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up- to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
11. Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, at our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
12. Geographic Restrictions
The owner of the Website is based in the state of Virginia in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
13. Order Acceptance
You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all products and services listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the products or services to you. We may choose not to accept any orders at our sole discretion. After having received your order, we will send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered. Acceptance of your order and the formation of the contract of sale between Company and you will not take place unless and until you have received your order confirmation email.
14. Prices and Payment Terms
All prices posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The quoted tour price is based on tariffs, fees, and costs in effect at the time you sign this agreement. We reserve the right to increase the quoted price after booking if inflation, costs of fuel, labor or materials, supplier costs, currency exchange rates, tariffs, government fees, and admission charges change. You agree to and will pay for any price increase. We are not responsible for pricing, typographical or other errors in any offer by us and we reserve the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
Posted prices include the accomodations for the stated length of the trip; posted meals; posted group activities and guides; and transportation to and from the stated activities. Posted prices do not include airfare to and from the retreat location; transportation to and from the airport; personal excursions; goods and services that you add to the scheduled activities; alcoholic beverages; gratuities; additional meals and beverages; duties; and extension of your stay beyond the planned trip.
Terms of payment are at our sole discretion and payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. You represent and warrant that (i) the payment information you supply to us is true, correct and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such payment for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your payment institution, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any.
What is included in the price of a trip with Femscape Sojourns?
Please see specific trip for details.
seven nights’ accommodations (Some trips will be scheduled for ten days. On these trips, 10 nights’ accommodations is included in the trip price.);
some meals. Please see specific trips for details;
all transportation to and from the scheduled group activities;
all guides for the scheduled group activities;
all scheduled group activities such as dance classes, watching dance performances, cooking classes, balloon rides, camel riding, sailing, snorkeling, kayaking, yoga classes, meditation classes, horseback riding, shopping trips and spa trips;
beach chair and umbrella on our scheduled group beach days;
at some locations, an activity with local women to understand more about their work in the community. Please see specific trips for details;
all group scheduled cultural tours such as visiting museums or historical sites;
sales tax for the Femscape Sojourns booking.
What isn't included in the price of a trip with Femscape Sojourns?
Please see specific trip for details.
airfare to and from the retreat location;
at most locations we do not provide transportation to and from the airport and hotel. We will provide you information on transportation options. Please see the specific details of each trip for more information;
activities that you choose to do on your own during the free afternoons;
additional excursions or additions to planned excursions;
additional spa treatments;
wine, champagne or any type of alcoholic beverages. This is an option that you are welcome to pursue at your own expense;
optional gratuities for hotel staff, tour guides, spa employees, or other guides or instructors;
extension of your stay beyond the planned trip;
mini bar items;
food ordered through room service or any additional meals or snacks;
movie rental in room;
any item not specifically listed as included.
15. Reservation and Payment Policy
If you would like to travel with us, please book HERE with your deposit of 30% of the total cost of the retreat. The remaining balance is due 91 days before the first day of the retreat. If you are booking less than 91 days before the trip, the full balance is due at the time of booking. After you pay the deposit, you can submit the rest of the payment in increments with full payment expected 91 days before the start of the sojourn. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal.
16. Travel Insurance
Unexpected events happen in life which can cause you to change your plans. We highly recommend that you obtain travel insurance. Most insurance agencies require that you purchase travel insurance within 14 days of booking your reservation. At times, depending on the type of policy your purchase, travel insurance may pay for all or some of your cancellation fees.
17. Pre-Departure Documentation
It is important that you carefully read all trip-related documents that you receive from us as soon as you receive them. It is your responsibility to contact us if any information is incorrect. We cannot accept any liability if you do not notify us of any inaccuracies within 5 days of your receipt of those documents. This agreement, a waiver of liability and assumption of risk agreement and, if required, a medical statement or certification must be signed and submitted by you. If you fail to submit this and other necessary documentation prior to departure, we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled by you and impose any cancellation fees described in this agreement.
18. Passports and Visas:
You are responsible for ensuring that all necessary travel documents are valid and effective and in your possession for the entire tour. Passports are required for all U.S. citizens traveling abroad and should be valid for at least 6 months after your date of return. We suggest you apply for or renew a passport early. Other required documents may include visas, permits, and vaccination certificates. You assume complete and full responsibility for checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements. You are also solely responsible for any adverse consequences resulting from incomplete or defective documentation. While we may provide information or advice on matters such as visas, vaccinations, climate, clothing, baggage, and special equipment in good faith as a courtesy to you, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions as to the information provided.
19. Health Requirements and Medical Care:
Our tours may be physically active, with varying levels of demands and fitness requirements depending on the specific itinerary. By signing this agreement, you represent that you do not have any physical or other conditions that would create a hazard for you or other Participants or affect other people’s enjoyment of the tour. If you are required to return our medical statement by a specified deadline, and fail to do so, we reserve the right to prohibit you from departing on the tour and to charge a cancellation fee. If you have a physical condition, dietary restrictions, or other conditions that will require special attention during the tour, you must inform us in writing when the booking is made. We may require a medical certificate if you have a special condition. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to accept, decline, or remove anyone from a tour (at departure or during the tour) who we judge to be incapable of meeting the tour’s physical demands. Feminine Sojourns assumes no responsibility for any medical care provided to you, including those that Feminine Sojourns makes on your behalf. You agree to assume all costs of medical care and related transportation that are provided to you during the tour.
20. Complaint Procedure:
If you have a complaint during your tour, you must promptly notify Feminine Sojourns or your tour leader of the problem so that they can attempt to remedy the situation. Failure to do so while you are on the tour will extinguish or reduce your ability to claim compensation from Feminine Sojourns. Further, if you attempt to address the problem on your own without using this notice procedure, you assume responsibility for any added costs you may incur and forfeit any potential refunds. If you are not satisfied after using this notice procedure, you must submit your complaint in writing to Feminine Sojourns within 7 days of the tour’s end date. Feminine Sojourns will not accept any liability for claims received after this period.
You must strictly comply with all local laws, respect local customs and culture, accurately assess your abilities, respect other trip members’ privacy, and follow the suggestions and advice of any assigned guide. The decision of the local guide or local supplier is final on all matters that may threaten the safety or interfere with the well-being of others. During the tour, Feminine Sojourns or the local guide/supplier has the right in its sole discretion to remove anyone a) who it judges to be incapable of meeting the demands and requirements of participating in the tour activities; or b) who it determines to detract from others’ enjoyment of the tour.
22. Images Release
You agree that Feminine Sojourns may use, re-use and reproduce any images, photos or videos that you send to us, or that are taken by our guides and/or other travelers of you individually or in a group, in any medium, including but not limited to print, electronic media, or Internet, free of charge and without your right to inspection or credit, for promoting and publicizing our travel products and services worldwide. If you do not want us to use any images of you that are taken by us or other participants during the tour, you must inform us or your tour leader in writing at the start of the tour.
23. Supplier Relationship
Feminine Sojourns acts only as an intermediary for the various independent suppliers that provide lodging, meals, transportation, sightseeing, activities or other goods and services connected with your tour (“Suppliers”). You acknowledge that you are aware and clearly understand that these Suppliers are independent contractors, are not managed by Feminine Sojourns, and are not agents or employees of Feminine Sojourns. A Supplier’s services are subject to the Supplier’s own terms and conditions and the local laws and regulations of the relevant country.
21. Cancellation Policies
Cancellation charges reflect the many expenses Femscape Sojourns cannot recover if you need to cancel, even if you must do so due to a personal emergency.bThis policy is not meant to be punitive. Femscape Sojourns has incurred various charges in reserving your place on this journey and planning for your participation. Please note that we do not make any refunds for any unused portion of your trip, not arriving, arriving late or leaving the trip early.
If you cancel 91 days or more prior to the first day of the sojourn, 100% of your payment can be applied toward the cost of another trip with Femscape Sojourns within the next two years.
If you cancel 60 to 90 days prior to the first day of the sojourn, 75% of your payment can be applied toward the cost of another retreat with Femscape Sojourn within the next two years. 25% of your payment is nonrefundable.
If you cancel 31 to 59 days prior to the first day of the sojourn, 50% of your payment can be applied toward the cost of another trip with Femscape Sojourns within the next two years. 50% of your payment is nonrefundable.
If you cancel 30 days or less prior to the first day of the sojourn, 25% of your payment can be applied toward the cost of another trip with Femscape Sojourns within the next two years. 75% of your payment is nonrefundable.
*To cancel your trip, you need to contact us via email at Femscapesojourns@gmail.com specifically stating that you would like to cancel your trip. We will process your cancellation within 10 business days.
The cancellation policy date applies from the date we receive your email request.
22. Trip Modification or Cancellation
We reserve the right to cancel, alter or modify any tour without prior notice “for any reason”. You acknowledge that the amenities, accommodations, transportation, route, schedule, and itinerary may change without prior notice due to local circumstances or events, which may include mechanical breakdown, flight cancellations, illness, strikes, political disputes, weather, border crossing problems, and other unforeseeable factors. If, prior to departure, we make a significant change because of a problem with a supplier, we will, as soon as reasonably possible, notify you of available alternatives.
Any changes may require a supplemental payment from you. No refunds will be provided due to cancellations or changes due to Force Majeure.
In the unlikely event we would ever need to reschedule a retreat, you have one year to apply your full retreat payment toward the cost of any Femscape Sojourn retreat. You will not be reimbursed for any personal expenses such as airfare, hotel or other travel expenses due to changes in itineraries or tour cancellations.
23. Services Not for Resale
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and of the United States. You represent and warrant that you are buying products or services from the Site for your own use only, and not for resale.
24. Force Majeure
We will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms, for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage. If Feminine Sojourns or any of its Suppliers are affected by Force Majeure, they shall be entitled to, and may in their sole discretion, vary or cancel any itinerary or arrangement in relation to the tour.
25. Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT ARE AVAILABLE "AS IS." COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, AND INACCURACIES IN THE NEWS, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT.
WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, ANY CONTENT OR ANY INFORMATION OR GOODS THAT ARE AVAILABLE OR ADVERTISED OR SOLD THROUGH THE SITE, THE APP, THE SERVICES, ANY BETA FEATURES OR ANY CONTENT. WE DO NOT PROVIDE OR AUTHORIZE THE PROVISION OF MEDICAL, LEGAL, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, AND SO WE DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF MEDICAL, LEGAL, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL INFORMATION THAT IS CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT; RATHER THAN RELYING ON THIS INFORMATION, YOU SHOULD SEEK ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING, NOR DO WE ENDORSE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT, OR OTHER MATERIAL OR DATABASE DISPLAYED, UPLOADED, OR DISTRIBUTED IN THE SITE, CONTENT, OR AVAILABLE THROUGH LINKS IN THE FOREGOING. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SITE OR CONTENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE, CONTENT, OR MATERIALS THAT MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM THE FOREGOING DO NOT CONTAIN VIRUSES, WORMS, "TROJAN HORSES," OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE MATERIALS. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR HARM ATTRIBUTABLE TO SUCH FEATURES.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
26. Limitation on Liability
IN CONNECTION WITH ANY WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS, Femscape Sojourns, its affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents, and licensors: (I) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS AND USE THE PLATFORM OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; OR (II) ANY DIRECT DAMAGES THAT YOU MAY SUFFER AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MONIES YOU HAVE PAID US IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE FOREGOING DURING THE THREE (3) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENTS GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
28. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
30. Successors and Assigns
This agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon Femscape Sojourns LLC and the User and their respective heirs, legal personal representatives, successors and assigns.
31. Entire Agreement
32. Waiver and Severability
33. Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Femscape Sojourns.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to email@example.com